Customer Care Advisor E-Communications
We’re looking for a E-Communications Customer Care Advisor
DJS (UK) Limited prides itself in building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. DJS (UK) Limited is not your average company. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up: a culture driven from industry veterans committed to long-term growth and the benefits package of a mature industry leader.
We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them. DJS (UK) Limited is a great place to work.
- Full time
- £18,800 with an OTE of £30,000
Bournemouth Town Center, Dorset.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Free breakfast!
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Games room with pool table
- Dress down Fridays
- Subsidised haircuts at work
Extensive training available and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
Visit PiggyBankMore About DJS (UK) Limited
We get it, not all of us like to be on the phone. Many people choose to get in touch over the keyboard, and we believe some of our employee’s preferences are no different. We’re looking for someone with strong writing skills who believes they can best assist customers through social media, live chat, and email.
This role is 100% email and live chat based, which means you won’t need a phone!
You will be working on the PiggyBank short-term Loan product as part of a team to support customers at all stages of their journey from loan application to completion.
- Respond to and handle inbound emails
- Prioritising incoming contact and organising daily workloads
- Suggest product and process improvements
- Working as part of a team towards monthly targets
What You’ll Need
- An effective communicator
- Self-motivated, quick thinking and keen to show initiative
- Efficient at managing own time and communicating with colleagues
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service through concise and attentive writing
- Driven by targets
- Customer Service experience preferred, but not essential
- Thorough knowledge of written English, spelling and grammar
We review and consider every submission (Principals only please; no recruiters).