Working on the PiggyBank short-term Loan product as part of a team to help customers get their account back on track
DJS (UK) Limited prides itself in building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. DJS (UK) Limited is not your average company. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up; a culture driven from industry veterans committed to long-term growth; and the benefits package of a mature, industry leader. We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them. DJS (UK) Limited is a great place to work.
- Full time
- £18,000 with £30,000 OTE
Bournemouth Town Centre, Dorset.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Free breakfast!
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Games room with pool table and table tennis
- Dress down Fridays
- Subsidised haircuts at work
Extensive training available and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
You’ll be working on the PiggyBank short-term Loan product as part of a team to help customers get their account back on track.
- Inbound and Outbound calls
- Communicating by email as well as over the phone
- Suggest product and process improvements
What You’ll Need
- An effective communicator
- Self motivated, quick thinking and keen to show initiative
- Efficient at managing own time and communicating with colleagues.
- Confident with inbound and outbound calling
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Driven by targets
- Customer Service/Call Centre/Collections experience preferred, but not essential
Visit PiggyBankMore About DJS (UK) Limited
We review and consider every submission. (Principals only please; no recruiters.)