We’re looking for a super salesperson to develop new business for our lead management platform — Leadtree Global
DJS (UK) Limited prides itself on building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. DJS (UK) Limited is not your average company. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up: a culture driven by industry veterans committed to long-term growth and the benefits package of a mature industry leader.
We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them. DJS (UK) Limited is a great place to work.
- Full time
- £20,000 – £23,000 with an OTE of £35,000
- After 3 months, you will be on a bonus structure that will be uncapped and also given the potential to go to Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas and other conferences around Europe depending on performance.
Bournemouth Town Center, Dorset.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Free breakfast!
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Games room with pool table
- Dress down Fridays
- Subsidised haircuts at work
Extensive training available and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
Visit PiggyBankMore About DJS (UK) Limited
You will be working on Leadtree Global — a lead management platform that operates in the short-term loan market.
Leadtree Global generates leads for brokers, marketers, and affiliates and sends these leads in real-time to direct lenders like PiggyBank.
We are now entering an exciting period of growth and aim to expand this business into new verticals such as Unsecured loans, Guarantor loans, and business loans. We also want to expand into new territories such as the USA, Poland and Spain.
To do this we are looking for a superstar salesperson to come and join the team.
The successful candidate’s role will be to generate new business for Leadtree Global in all territories and to build up your own accounts. You will be bringing in new Direct Lenders and also affiliates on board. Your day-to-day role will include:
- Making Outbound calls to identify and develop new relationships with prospective clients
Using LinkedIn, email and other online platforms to generate interest
Going out to see prospective customers at various locations
- Attending conferences such as Affiliate Summit and Ad: Tech to generate new business
What You’ll Need
- Be a confident and effective communicator
- Self-motivated, quick thinking and keen to show initiative
- Efficient at managing own time and communicating with colleagues
- Previous experience within a proactive, telephone-based role preferred
- Thorough knowledge of written English, spelling and grammar
We review and consider every submission (Principals only please; no recruiters).