Bournemouth-Based Firm Shortlisted at the Credit Awards 2019
DJS (UK) Limited and it’s short-term lending product, PiggyBank, has been shortlisted in seven categories at the Credit Awards 2019.
DJS (UK) Limited and it’s short-term lending product, PiggyBank, has been shortlisted in seven categories at the Credit Awards 2019, sponsored by Experian.
This year’s Credit Awards, taking place in May at the Grosvenor Hotel, London, will be hosted by Jimmy Carr as the organisation celebrates 20 years of providing industry accolades.
PiggyBank, the UK’s fastest growing short-term lender, has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Alternative Lender of the Year – recognising a credible business with a good reputation and the ability to balance social responsibility with commercial success.
- Best Company to Work for – the winner of this category will show why the company considers itself to be the best in its group to work for.
- Best Use of Technology (Data & Affordability) – showing an approach that is more advanced or innovative than the industry standard.
- Best Vulnerable Customer Strategy – highlighting an organisation that demonstrates an advanced and effective approach to identifying and handling customer vulnerability.
- Consumer Credit Team of the Year – recognising a team that shows how they have not only contributed to an excellent credit function, but to the success of the business.
- Responsible Lender of the Year (Medium to Large) – looking for businesses that have created products that demonstrate they are acting in the customer’s best interest.
- Outstanding Conduct in Collections — the winner will have demonstrated fair outcomes and positive customer experience through the organisation of staff, systems and processes.
Dan Ware, CEO of DJS (UK) Limited, commented: “Receiving a shortlisting at these prestigious awards is really exciting for the business and being finalists for all six categories entered is an exceptional achievement for us. We pride ourselves on putting th=e customer at the forefront of everything we do so this is a great pat on the back for the team to honour them for all their hard work.”
Cat Abbott, Liz Lean PR
About DJS (UK) Limited:
DJS (UK) Limited is a fintech company who build innovative software solutions within the financial industry. Its products include Leadtree Global, a Financial Services Affiliate Network and real-time lead management system, and PiggyBank, the UK’s fastest growing short-term lender.
Graphic/Web Designer Maternity Cover (12 FTC)
You will be creating vibrant graphics and web designs for our online financial products. Your creative design skills will contribute to the brand identity of DJS (UK) Limited and our various products.
Business Intelligence Analyst Developer
We're not currently hiring for any positions with the Business Intelligence Team, but we'll review any CV that is sent through to us!
We are currently recruiting for our Collections department, if you would like to join the team, please click below.
We are currently recruiting for our Customer Care department, if you would like to join the team, please click below.