Business Intelligence Analyst Developer
We’re not currently hiring for any positions with the Business Intelligence Team, but we’ll review any CV that is sent through to us!
We’ve now filled this position, but if you’d like to send your CV through we’ll be happy to review it.
DJS (UK) Limited prides itself on building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. DJS (UK) Limited is not your average company. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up; a culture driven from industry veterans committed to long-term growth; and the benefits package of a mature, industry leader. We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them. DJS (UK) Limited is a great place to work.
Bournemouth Town Centre, Dorset.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Free breakfast!
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Large games room with table tennis and pool table
- Dress down Fridays
- Subsidised haircuts at work
- Dedicated IT Fridge
Extensive training available and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
We have a set process for both Junior and Senior staff. This process typically takes 3 months but this can be completed earlier depending on your enthusiasm, effort and ability. The first step of this process is support:
- Exposure – You will be exposed to a variety of systems very quickly.
- Communication – Meet all members of staff, and understand the importance of each role in DJS (UK) Limited.
- Knowledge – You will learn the structure of the business and the different flows of business processes.
- Reciprocal – We’ll learn what you like, how you work and what makes you passionate.
- Completion – You will be allocated work based on the route you take through the previous processes.
- T-SQL (SQL Server 2012+)
- SSRS (Reporting Services), using Report Builder or Visual Studio
- SSIS (Integration Services)
- Data warehouse design and build
Knowledge of the following desirable but not essential:
- Power BI
- SSAS (Analysis Services)
- R / SAS / SPSS
- TFS Cloud
- Cloud Architecture
- SQL test – this should take approximately 30 minutes
- Informal Interview with Business Intelligence Manager and IT Director
- We will require 2 references
What Our Colleagues Say
More About DJS (UK) Limited
We review and consider every submission. (Principals only please; no recruiters.)