Digital Marketing Manager
You will be working on the PiggyBank short-term Loan product as part of the marketing team to drive high-quality traffic to our website.
DJS (UK) Limited prides itself in building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. DJS (UK) Limited is not your average company. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up; a culture driven from industry veterans committed to long-term growth; and the benefits package of a mature, industry leader.
We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them. DJS (UK) Limited is a great place to work.
- Full time
- £25,000 – £30,000 (DOE)
Bournemouth Town Center, Dorset.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Free breakfast!
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Games room with pool table
- Dress down Fridays
- Subsidised haircuts at work
Extensive training available and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
Visit PiggyBankMore About DJS (UK) Limited
You will be working on the PiggyBank short-term loan product as part of the marketing team to drive high-quality traffic to our website. You’ll be responsible for helping to create and execute SEO and digital content strategies. You must have an analytical mindset and be good at examining data and setting KPI’s.
- Executing the marketing strategy for the business and assisting the Head of Marketing
- Regular competitor analysis and market research to ensure we are following industry best practices
- Planning digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including: PPC, SEO, email marketing, blogs and social media with assistance from the Digital Marketing Exec and Marketing Assistant
- Ongoing data analysis of campaign performance across all channels using Google Analytics and internal system reports
- Creating engaging, high quality content and digital assets for our websites and adverts
- Monitoring and reporting on the ROI of marketing campaigns across all channels to improve ranking and effectiveness
- Working as part of a team to ensure continual optimisation of overall lead generation
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 2 years’ commercial exposure within a similar B2C role
- A highly effective communicator
- Self-motivated and keen to show initiative
- Efficient at managing own time and communicating with colleagues
- High level of proficiency with Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console SEO and PPC tools and WordPress
- Experience in both planning and delivering marketing campaigns across a wide range of digital and traditional channels
- Previous experience in consumer lending advantageous, or a passion for technology and software
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, with the opportunity to work in a young, forward thinking, dynamic environment in modern offices in the centre of Bournemouth!
What Our Colleagues Say
We review and consider every submission (Principals only please; no recruiters).