Graphic/Web Designer Maternity Cover (12 FTC)
You will be creating vibrant graphics and web designs for our online financial products. Your creative design skills will contribute to the brand identity of DJS (UK) Limited and our various products.
DJS (UK) Limited prides itself in building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. DJS (UK) Limited is not your average company. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up; a culture driven from industry veterans committed to long-term growth; and the benefits package of a mature, industry leader.
We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them. DJS (UK) Limited is a great place to work.
- Full time
- £22,000 – £28,000 (DOE)
Bournemouth Town Center, Dorset.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Free breakfast!
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Games room with pool table, air hockey table, ping pong table and board games
- Dress down Fridays
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Subsidised haircuts at work
Extensive training available and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
Visit PiggyBankMore About DJS (UK) Limited
You will be working closely with the marketing department to create vibrant graphics and marketing collateral for our weekly newsletters and seasonal campaigns. You will also produce website designs, and contribute to the overall brand identity of our broker products. You’ll be given the creative freedom to develop visual designs as you see fit.
- Creating and developing concepts for brand identity, website designs, marketing materials, and promotional campaigns
- See work through, from initial ideas to finished artwork, working efficiently and meeting agreed deadlines
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Continued self-learning and professional development to keep up to date with new design developments
- Updating and maintenance of existing websites.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience developing fully responsive websites
- Experience with WordPress
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio will be a bonus
- Conceptual thinker with great visualisation skills
- Social media and email marketing experience a plus
- At least 2 years experience in a commercial environment
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, with the opportunity to work in a young, forward thinking, dynamic environment in modern offices in the centre of Bournemouth!
What Our Colleagues Say
We review and consider every submission (Principals only please; no recruiters).