Junior/Mid C# Developer
This is an opportunity to flex your programming might using the latest Microsoft technologies and a chance to experience full top to bottom software development.
DJS (UK) Limited prides itself on building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. DJS (UK) Limited is not your average company. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up; a culture driven from industry veterans committed to long-term growth; and the benefits package of a mature, industry leader. We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them. DJS (UK) Limited is a great place to work.
Bournemouth Town Centre, Dorset.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Free breakfast!
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Games room with pool table and table tennis
- Dress down and early finish on Fridays
- Subsidised haircuts and yoga classes at work
- Discounts at local businesses and restaurants
Extensive training available and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
We have a set process for both Junior and Senior staff. This process typically takes 3 months but this can be completed earlier depending on your enthusiasm, effort and ability. The first step of this process is support;
- Exposure – You will be exposed to a variety of systems very quickly.
- Communication – Meet all members of staff, and understand the importance of each role in DJS (UK) Limited.
- Knowledge – You will learn the structure of the business and the different flows of business processes.
- Reciprocal – We’ll learn what you like, how you work and what makes you passionate.
- Completion – You will be allocated work based on the route you take through the previous processes.
All members of staff have one day of support, this rotates daily. We have learnt that this allows all members of staff to support each other’s work and have a greater understanding of our range of systems. For the rest of your time, you will be working on systems to improve our processes and to maximise the profitability of our company.
- C# .Net
- Visual Studio
- .NET Core
- ORM Framework, for example Entity Framework
- SQL and SQL Server Management Studio
- CSS and jQuery
- WebAPI and RESTful services
In addition to the above, it would be beneficial for the candidate if they had knowledge of:
- Azure DevOps/Source Control
- Dependency Injection
- Unit tests
- WCF Services
- Technical Test – At home, in your spare time. Estimated time 3 hours to 1 day depending on ability and keenness.
- Informal Interview with Development Team Lead, CTO and IT Director
- We will require 2 references
What Our Colleagues Say
More About DJS (UK) Limited
We review and consider every submission. (Principals only please; no recruiters.)